Dhamma News & Events
7-days Teenagers Course for Boys
A 7-days Vipassana Meditation course for teenagers (boys only), age group: 15 to 19 years, will be held at Dhamma Thali, Jaipur from the 1st - 9th June, 2013.
The course will begin at 8 p.m. on June 1 and end by 6:30 a.m. on June 9 2013. In a 7-days course, students will get to learn Vipassana, the 3rd step after Sila and Anapana. A 7-days course is a serious course (and is absolutely different from an Anapana course in its intensity).
- complete Noble Silence for 6 days
- 8 hours of meditation every day
- no other activity like reading, playing or communication through mobile etc.
It is essential that the teenager applies for the course on her own free will. Prior registration for the course is a must.
An interested applicant should read properly the 'Code of Discipline' and thereafter may fill up the application form and send to:Anil Mehta
S-7, Jyoti Nagar Extension
Jaipur - 302005
For further inquiries, one may contact 9413880502.
Old Vipassana (male) meditators (not related to any teenager who is participating in this course) who are interested in rendering Dhamma service during the teenagers course, are kindly requested to contact the aforesaid number.
- Application form for Teenagers' Courses
- Code of Discipline for Teenagers' Vipassana Meditation Course (Hindi)
- Code of Discipline for Teenagers' Vipassana Meditation Course (English)